Do you have questions? Contact us:
A1 Digital Deutschland GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "A1 Digital" or "we"), is pleased about your visit to this website. In this document you will find out what personal data we collect and process on this website and in the course of the provision of our services for which purposes.
- Your company data: Company name, business address (street, house number, post code, city, country), VAT nr.
- Your contact data: Email address, telephone number, fax number
- Personal data of Administrator: First name, surname, sex, username, password, email address, telephone number, fax number.
- Other data: products and services obtained from A1 Digital Marketplace
Even if we commission a processor, we remain responsible for the protection of your data. We only engage processors outside the European Union if the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision for the relevant third country or if we have agreed on suitable guarantees or binding internal provisions on data protection with the processor.
- Your company, contact, administrator and other data after the contractual relationship has terminated (in general), and at the latest when all statutory storage obligations expire.
Please note that we will not delete your data during a pending proceeding (objection, outstanding invoices etc.).
It is possible for us to anonymise data rather than deleting it. In that case, all personal references are permanently deleted, which means that the obligations to delete under data protection law do not apply.
- We process your company, contact, administrator and other data for the purposes of rendering, servicing, managing and billing those of our products and services which you obtain from A1 Marketplace.
- However, to register and release the products and services you select, we must transmit your company and contact data to the respective licensor of these products or services.
- The above-mentioned processing operations regarding your data are required to complete or fulfil the contract you enter into with us. If you fail to provide this data, or fail to provide it completely, we may not be able to completely fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or may not be able to conclude a contract with you.
- to send you information about our services or services with added value, or about products and services of third parties, for up to three years after our contractual relationship has terminated. For this purpose, we will use the following methods of communication, as far as you have specified them:
Telephone, email, post.
- to process your company, contact, administrator and other data to recommend other of our (or a third party’s) services, products and services with added value which are suitable for you and adapted to your user behaviour.
- to transmit your company, contact and other data to A1 Digital International GmbH so that this company can use the specified data to provide you with offers and information relating to your products and services (as well as those available on A1 Marketplace) via the methods of communication you have specified. A1 Digital International GmbH will delete your data three years after its transmission at the latest. If you revoke your consent, we will place A1 Digital International GmbH under an obligation to delete the transmitted data immediately.
- Please note: You can revoke the consent you have given to us at any time. To do this, simply contact us. Revoking your consent does not have any effect on the fulfilment of our contractual obligations. If your revoke your consent, we will no longer use your data for the purposes specified.
Right to information:
You can request a confirmation from us about whether and to what extent we process your data.
A1 Digital Deutschland GmbH
St. Martin-Straße 59
Right to rectification:
If we process your personal data and this is incomplete or incorrect, you can request us to rectify or complete it at any time.
Right to deletions:
You can request us to delete your personal data if we have processed this data illegally or if such processing disproportionately infringes your legitimate interests in its protection. Please note that there can be reasons not to delete the data immediately, e.g. if there are statutory storage obligations.
Right to restrict processing:
You can request that we restrict the processing of your data if:
- you dispute the correctness of the data; the restriction will apply for the amount of time necessary for us to verify the correctness of the data.
- the processing of your data is illegal, but you decline to have it deleted and request processing to be restricted instead,
- we no longer require the data for the specified purpose, but you still need it to enforce or defend legal claims, or
- you have raised an objection to the data being processed.
You can make use of this right as of 25th May 2018.
Right to transmissibility of data:
You can request us to make the data that you have entrusted to us for storage available in a structured, customary and machine-readable format, as long as
- we process this data on the basis of your (revocable) consent, or to fulfil a contract between us, and
- this processing is done with the assistance of an automated procedure.
You can make use of this right as of 25 May 2018.
Right to object:
If we process your data as part of performing tasks which are in the public interest, or when exercising public authority, or if we consider the processing of the data necessary to preserve our legitimate interests, you can raise an objection to your data being processed as long as you have an overriding interest in the protection of your data. You can object to being sent advertising at any time without having to provide reasons for such an objection.
Right to submit a complaint:
If you are of the opinion that we are breaching Austrian or European data protection law when processing your data, we kindly request that you contact us to answer any questions. Of course, you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority, or, as of 25 May 2018, to a supervisory authority within the EU.
Assertion of rights:
If you would like to assert one of the rights specified above in relation to us, simply use the contact details provided.
Confirmation of identity:
In case of doubt, we can request further information to confirm your identity. This is done to protect your rights and your privacy.
Undue assertion of rights:
If you assert one of the rights specified and this is obviously unsubstantiated, or if you assert such a right especially frequently, we may request that you pay an appropriate processing fee or even decline to process your request.
Extent of consent:
- Please inform the administrators you have nominated that your data will be processed and transmitted to the extent to which you have granted consent. Please do not grant consent to us if the persons nominated are not in agreement.
- Please note that you are considered Controller of any Personal Data that you process or store when using any purchased product. The respective Licensor acts as processor for you in this case.
This document has been prepared in German and English language. In case of any discrepancies, the German text shall prevail.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google using the Browser Plugin . If there is no add-on support for your browser, you can set a cookie to prevent tracking.
This site uses Analytics Analytics for remarketing, Google Display Network impressions reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Demos demographics reports, and interests. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network by following the ad settings call.
This website incorporates remarketing tags from the Facebook social network, 1601 South California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When visiting this page, the remarketing tags make a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. As a result, Facebook can assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We can use this information for the display of Facebook Ads. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the data transmitted and their use by Facebook.
Our website uses features of the LinkedIn network. Providers is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Each time you visit one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, it will connect to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click LinkedIn's "Recommend Button" and are logged in to your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn. For more information, see the LinkedIn privacy statement.
This website uses Mouseflow, a web analytics tool of Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to collect randomly selected individual visits (using an anonymous IP address only). The result is a log of mouse movements, mouse clicks and keyboard interaction, with the intention of individual visits to this site at random as so-called session replays play back and evaluate in the form of so-called heat maps and derive potential improvements for this site. The data collected by Mouseflow are not personal and will not be disclosed to third parties. The storage and processing of the collected data takes place within the EU. If you do not wish to be captured by Mouseflow, you can opt out of this on any website using Mouseflow at the following link: https://mouseflow.de/opt-out/